Join The Conversation
Post A Message
Select “Add” next to the Latest Discussions section on the Homepage, or select Participate > Post A Message from the main menu. Be sure to put in concise and descriptive subject text in the Subject area and attach any relevant files to your post. There are three ways to finish your post:
- One - Click “Send” to post right away.
- Two - Click “Schedule” to have your message post at a specified later date/time.
- Three - Click “Save as Draft” to save your message for later.
To access your scheduled posts and drafts, go to Profile > My Contributions tab > List of Contributions.
Add a Tag
To create better search functionality for all posts, please tag your post with any relevant topics. To tag, simply type the hashtag symbol - # - in your post and select a tag from the dropdown menu.
Reply To A Discussion
There are two ways to reply to a discussion:
- One - Click “Reply” to reply to the entire thread. This is the most frequently used option.
- Two - Click “Reply Privately” to send a private response to the community member’s inbox.
Select “Mark As Inappropriate” if a member’s post clearly violates the CONNECT Code of Conduct and it will be flagged for review by the ATA community management team.